Celiac Store Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms By using the Celiac Store website (“Website”), you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
2. Changes to Terms Celiac Store reserves the right to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
4. Use of Website You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
5. Intellectual Property The content on this Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio, and video materials, is the property of Celiac Store or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws. You may not use or reproduce any of the content without the express written consent of Celiac Store.
6. Product Information Celiac Store strives to provide accurate and up-to-date information about its products. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of product information on the Website. Product prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
7. User Accounts If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
8. Limitation of Liability Celiac Store shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
9. Governing Law These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi, India.
10. Contact Information If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.